Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy. Are you looking for a Brunei Methanol Company?. Please apply for Brunei Methanol Career from the below list. Brunei Methanol Company Sendirian Berhad (BMC) is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company. The establishment of BMC as the national pioneer petrochemical facility marks the start of Brunei Darussalam’s sector aimed at creating added value with the rich natural resources of Brunei.
Brunei Methanol Company Job Vacancy
BMC career. Our facility which is situated on a 16-hectare site at the Sungai Liang Industrial Park has a daily capacity to produce up to 2,500 metric tonnes of methanol which is converted from natural gas supplied by Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sdn Bhd.BMC will remain committed to realizing its vision to become the methanol supplier of choice, which will, in turn, create opportunities for the people and contribute to the economic growth of Brunei. Please apply for BMC Brunei Career from the below list.
Brunei Methanol Company Recruitment Details
• Company/Organization: Brunei Methanol Company Sendirian Berhad (BMC)
• Job Location: Jobs in Brunei
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
List of Brunei Methanol Company Vacancy
SUPPLY CHAIN DEPARTMENT
- Focal Person for Company’s Operational contracting activities from Strategy to Close Out and close engagement with line end-users with regards to their requirements (present and future/anticipated).
- Responsible for maintenance and on-time updates of Contracts Database and clear document audit trails.
- Responsible at Pre-Award Stage for supporting the Contract Holder in Strategy development, managing Expressions of Interests and subsequent tendering cycle process (including conducting/facilitating tender briefings, enduring Tender Evaluation Plans (TEPs) are in place prior to bid opening, clarifications management, and Document Review process adhered to, etc.)
- Responsible for tender’s Commercial Evaluations and Sensitivity Analyses and combining Commercial and Technical Evaluation results for the final award recommendation as per Manual of Authorities (MOA).
- Responsible at Post Award to support the Contract Holder in ensuring delivery of Contract Management Plan (CMP) milestones including any Contract Performance Review exercises and KPIs reviews.
- Responsible in supporting the Contract Holder with any Variations to Contract during the life cycle of the contract and to ensure Close Out process is adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring that LBD directive initiatives are incorporated into the tender document and provide active support for LBD activities.
- Responsible to liaise and engage with Contract Holders and End-users for technical advice and with Company’s Legal, Finance and HSE teams for specific contractual support and advice.
- Responsible for ensuring all changes to Company regulations and requirements (including any Safety related items are incorporated quickly into tender and contract documents (via Variations).
- Responsible to flag up any major non-routine issues to SCM for support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Being a Professional member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply, Pertubuhan Ukur Jurutera & Arkitek, Institute of Engineers or Institute of Quantity Surveyors or equivalent is an added advantage
- Have at least 5 years experience in contract management.
HEALTH, SAFETY. SECURITY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Plan and conduct regular site safety patrols, internal audits and monthly safety meetings to update and advise all HODs and staff on current & potential issues and recommend preventive measures to mitigate risks and situations when required e.g. fire break-outs, chemical reaction explosions, chemical spillage etc.
- Review analysis and assessments for all projects prior to start such as Job Hazard Analysis, Risk Assessment, Hazard Identification Plan, Risk Control management, Permit to Work requirements etc. for all construction and operational activities within company’s grounds and premises.
- Plan and develop safety training and awareness programs e.g. HSE promoter meetings, Safety Training Observation Programme (STOP) cards etc. to relay messages, strategies and target goals to all employees and includes conduct safety briefings and inductions to orientate visitors and contractors of corporate safety policy and procedures
- Investigate and report any accidents / incidents or complaints occurrences; propose corrective and preventive actions for all non-conformities of OSH related matters and disseminate information to all concerned parties e.g. employees, management, government agencies and/ or business partners.
- Is the liaison contact with government agencies to deal with and handle complaints, enquiries and inquiries – e.g. Ministry of Home Affairs – Fire and Rescue Department in view of emergencies e.g. major fire break-outs, HAZMAT disasters etc. at worksites to deliver immediate response and actions to mitigate risks and situation.
- Is the liaison contact between company facilities, contractors, suppliers and regulatory personnel to carry out safety related activities and operations.
- Provide advice on all safety-related matters to work-site personnel; attend to their complaints or queries in emergency & non-emergency situations. Recommends alternatives and/or solutions to mitigate risks and situations as required e.g. Fire break-out or chemical spillage within plant area.
- Prepare documents, reports and statistics as required by regulatory agencies, corporate and facility safety management as required e.g. fire incident reporting, accident spillages, workplace injury and fire statistics etc.
- Coordinate with Health and Environment sections to conduct mandatory audits, screening, surveillance and inspection including accompanying regulatory personnel in all facility safety inspections etc.
- Recommend and raise necessary purchase requisitions of monitoring equipment, safety training aids and materials and basic/specialized personal protective equipment e.g. audio and video tapes, protective work overalls, helmets, safety goggles, gloves, boots, ear muffs etc.
- Keep abreast of state and federal government compliance, developments, regulations and requirements.
- Analyse, review and report to executive management members on company’s HSE performance.
- Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment and KPI.
- Bachelor Degree in Safety or Science related field + 6 years’ experience in related field
- NEBOSH General certification as added advantage
Closing date for applications: 3 February 2023
Brunei LNG Job Vacancy
OSM Maritime Industry
Apply for more jobs
- Marathon Oil Careers 2023 | Oil and Gas Jobs | USA
- Samsung Engineering Vacancy 2023 | UAE-KSA-South Korea
- Parker Wellbore Careers 2023 | Parker Wellbore Jobs
- CNOOC International Jobs 2023 | UK-Canada
- KBR Jobs 2023 | Worldwide Job Openings