DOPET Qatar Job Vacancies. Are you looking for a job in DOPET? Please apply DOPET Careers from the below list. DOPET is one of Qatar’s leading companies undertaking EPIC projects. This includes shutdowns, turnarounds, maintenance services, fabrication, valve repair, and motor rewinding services. We also have manpower supply and sales representation of prestigious oilfield equipment & service providers.
Doha Petroleum Construction Job Opportunities
DOPET is fully committed to safety, quality, environment, and customer satisfaction through the continual improvement of our business practices. DOPET provides services to most of the major regional onshore and offshore operators in the fields of oil & gas, petrochemical, and utility industries. Please apply for Doha Petroleum Construction Jobs from the below list.
DOPET Offshore Vacancy
• Company/Organization: Doha Petroleum Construction Co. Ltd. (DOPET)
• Job Location: Qatar-India
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Available DOPET Qatar Job Vacancies
Job Description :
- Coordinate with all the departments and clients involved with the specified projects assigned.
- Assist in filing duties.
- Perform general office assistant duties.
- Answer phone inquiries, and direct calls and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team-building activities or special projects.
- Help prepare reports, gate passes, presentations, and data.
- Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
- Type documents, drafts, and reports.
- Arrange schedules for meeting space and conference rooms.
- Assist with travel and expense reports.
- Update staff calendars and organize schedules.
- SAP knowledge is required
Qualifications & Experience: Any Bachelor’s Degree 5-7 years related experience in Admin.
Senior Policy and Reward Specialist
Job Description :
- Conduct programs of compensation and benefits and job analysis for employers. May specialize in specific areas, such as position classification and pension program
- Evaluate job positions, determine classification, and salary
- Ensure company compliance with reporting requirements.
- Develop policies and procedures attuned to business requirements.
- Responsible for the training and development of all employees
- Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scales.
- Provide advice on the resolution of classification and salary complaints.
- Research job Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- SAP knowledge is required.
- Administration and Management— Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Business Administration
Experience: Must have a minimum of 15 years of solid experience in Rewards Policy, Compensation, and Benefits English proficient
Job Description :
- Oversee all project activities; Detail engineering coordination, Procurement, Construction, Cost Control & Project progress
- Capable of Managing EPIC projects and ensuring allocation of the right resources in the right slot
- Follow-up for the projects including meetings, and site visits required
- Ensure focus on customer requirements
- Review of Project schedules & estimates during the bid stage
- Ensure that an effective and efficient quality/HSE management system is established, implemented, and maintained
- Ensure proper interfaces with Manager – Projects and other site stakeholders to provide for a collaborative work environment to make the best decision for projects
- Directly responsible for the execution and the performance of the Senior Project Engineers and Project Engineers
- Responsible for ensuring achievement of the Project Engineers KPIs associated with site operations-based activities and have a clear way to track performance to achieve maximum incentive
- Manage communications internal and external to promote a positive image of the projects.
- Ensuring the Project Engineers have the tools and support to reach the project completion
- Ensure the availability of all resources required to perform assigned tasks and activities.
- Supervise subordinate staff, assign work activities, monitor performance, and review results.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for the continuous improvement of departmental systems, policies, processes, and practices taking into account international leading practices in order to improve productivity and operational efficiency.
- Ensure team members comply with all Operations Department policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Present reports in a timely and accurate manner to the Management in order to meet the Project Operations requirements, policies, and standards.
- Provide Management with the updated Project Operations KPI results and analysis of business performance.
Qualifications Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ preferably Master’s degree in Engineering
Experience Required: At least 18 – 20 years experience and 8 – 10 years in the capacity as PROJECT MANAGER in an EPIC within Oil & Gas related field/activities preferably with middle east experience
Jobs In Qatar
Apply for more jobs
- CCC Job Vacancy 2023 | Consolidated Contractors Company
- DOF Subsea Jobs 2023 | Marine Job Opportunities
- Ramaco Qatar Vacancies 2023 | Ramaco Qatar Jobs
- Singapore Petroleum Company Jobs (SPC) 2023 | Singapore
- Brunei Gas Carriers Vacancy 2023 | Brunei Job Opportunities