Qatargas Job Vacancy. Looking a career in Qatargas?. Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA). It is through our operating excellence and our innovation in global energy that we are safely and reliably delivering LNG to our customers around the globe, from our world-class facilities in Qatar. At Qatargas we have seven LNG trains, of which four are the largest in the world – known as mega-trains – each with a production capacity of 7.8 MTA.
• Company/Organization: Qatargas
• Job Location: Qatar
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Qatargas Job Vacancy
1. Develop and manage underwater inspection contract from tendering process until contract management ensuring CPM compliance.
2. Provide technical and operational inputs, for internal or external subsea construction and maintenance activities, including 3rd party No Objection Letter approvals and activity reviews for each stage from planning to execution, monitoring and reporting, near and above company operations subsea assets.
3. Coordinate and execute underwater inspection activities to meet required equipment strategies for QG, Barzan, and FAP facilities.
4. Develop and maintain underwater inspection manual and ensure compliance.
5. Maintain appropriate record of correspondence, daily logs, Issues Register and Facilities Interface Tracking Database with all third parties on all key items.
6. Ensure adherence to Company Corporate Policies, Procedures, and Agreements in all aspects of the business with Qatari laws and all other laws as required.
7. Coordinating and executing subsea remedial activities e.g. pipeline free-span rectification, subsea cable repair, riser clamps repair, etc.
8. Support new projects, NFPS & NFE subsea activities by providing reviews for a number of engineering tasks including mechanical and structural design support for subsea pipelines crossings, review specifications, scopes of work and other related marine pipeline crossing activities submitted by other 3rd party offshore operators for operational alignment.
9. Check work compliance during the development of subsea activities, reviewing execution reports, vessel’s DPR (daily progress report), or mobilizing Offshore Representatives on an ad hoc basis for concurrent activities in the field.
10. Process the Subsea Pipeline Integrity section and the company Operations Project Departments subsea reports in order to update the company operations Consolidated Field Layout system. Inform the National Authorities of the updated location of asset positioning
1. Advises and supports Asset Management on all issues relating to current and future Asset Operations, including those connected to Organization and Development issues. Participates in all major issues and decisions associated with management of the Asset.
2. Advises the Asset on Operations Readiness requirements, including Commissioning, Start-Up and early operation, for plant changes and projects executed in the Asset area.
3. Advises on the approach for opportunity identification, best practise implementation, priority setting, alignment across functions, and alignment with the organization’s objectives. Measures achievements against corporate objectives through Asset KPIs to ensure that performance is and remains consistent with Organizational targets and that operations are at or moving towards pacesetter levels.
4. Ensures the follow up of all abnormal operating conditions of the plant. Leads the identification of problem areas, or operating areas requiring change or alteration of a technical nature to meet varying operating conditions, determines severity of problems and develop solutions.
5. Creates and coordinates two-way dissemination of lessons learned with other assets, shareholders and organisations. Tracks and follows up on the status of Action Plans implementation. Disseminates learning points ensuring the organization learns and develops.
6. Builds, develops and enhances data on Plant process and equipment performance and abnormalities, ensuring technical best practices are implemented and followed across the Asset. Liaises with Maintenance and Engineering personnel to review process studies for Plant Events.
7. Engineering, technical support and Reservoir & Production co-ordinator for the Asset. Operations interface with Subject Matter Experts, either within Qatargas or in shareholder organisations.
8. Facilitate the development of Asset Annual Business Plan including annual budget support, asset KPIs, Asset Objectives, asset governance review, and report the overall asset stewardship performance to ensure asset is meeting the corporate objectives.
9. Manages Asset Issue Register monitoring and follow up including MOC tracking, Projects Status, Safety Performance, audits follow-up, SSCR control and tracking, CAR follow-up to achieve asset performance target. Ensures cascading of procedure modifications and MOCs to the all field staff to ensure effective communication and awareness of changes.
10. Supports Risk Screening reviews, Formal Risk Assessments; participates in RCFAs, MOCs and Design Reviews; develops and maintains risk register; participates in Safety investigations as required.