Oman Oil Marketing Company Vacancy. Are you looking for a job in Oman Oil Marketing? Please apply for Oman Oil Marketing Company Jobs from the below list. Oman Oil Marketing Company (OOMCO) today operates one of the largest networks of service stations in the Sultanate, along with a host of complementary services that go far beyond fuelling your vehicle. Oomco Oman jobs
Oman Oil Marketing Company Careers
Oomco Careers. OOMCO boasts 100% Omani ownership, setting it apart in the fuel sector. Oman Oil Company owns 49% of OOMCO’s shares, while the rest is divided among government authorities, pension funds, shareholders, and individuals. Oman Oil Marketing Company (OOMCO) is continuing to expand its global footprint with operations in Saudi Arabia and Tanzania embarking on a journey to achieve strategic growth. OOMCO is a market leader with a market share of over 40% in Oman’s domestic fuel business. Please apply for Oomco Oman careers from the below list.
Oman Oil Marketing Company Career Details
• Company/Organization: Oman Oil Marketing Company
• Job Location: Oman
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
List of Oman Oil Marketing Company Vacancy
Terminal Technical Supervisor
•Maintain and update planned maintenance system/log to ensure efficient and timely execution of
preventive plan maintenance of all plant and equipment in the terminal as per the received plans
from the contractor.
•The maintenance supervisor will be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all company’s
assets in the terminal. Will be primarily responsible for all civil, electrical, and mechanical works
including maintenance as well as project works in the terminal. He will ensure all workers comply
with the company’s HSE standards, rules, regulations, and procedures at all times, to prevent any losses
and damage to the company’s assets. He will ensure all works are carried out in a safe expeditious and
cost-effective manner with minimal disruption to normal operations.
•Manage the terminal operator and ensure compliance with the Maintenance and Operation Agreement.
•Ensure the marine terminal’s smooth operation. The successful candidate must work closely with the
terminal operator, marine team, and other stakeholders to ensure compliance with international
marine regulations and standards, maintain inventory accuracy, complete development projects, and
ensure timely delivery of all required scopes.
•Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marine Engineering, Project Management or a related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in terminal operations or a similar role, with a strong supervision and project management background.
•Strong knowledge of terminal operations, including vessel handling, fuel inventory management
•Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, with the ability to build strong
relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
•Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
•Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively.
•Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and relevant industry
•Commitment to maintaining high safety standards and adhering to HSEQ requirements.
• To update aviation technical and HSEQ training manual in accordance with aviation principles,
airport requirement,s, and OOMCO HSEQ policies in order to ensure training applicability.
• Maintain and Conduct efficient aviation technical training Activities in accordance with the
aviation Training Manual in order to ensure employees’ readiness for the operations.
• Plan and manage all required PPEs and other required safety tools in coordination with the HSEQ
department and Manage inventory of PPEs
• Prepare HSEQ reports monthly and submit them to HSEQ departments.
• Organize monthly HSEQ meetings and inspections.
• To ensure all aviation employees have done the required HSEQ training with accordance to the company
HSEQ and airport standards to ensure safe operations.
• Ensure Site Emergency Procedures are updated and related training to staff is conducted
• To keep accurate documentation for all technical and HSEQ training records for all staff.
• Ensure emergency drills and scenarios are practiced as per the plan with the alignment of the HSEQ
department to maintain a high level of readiness.
• Ensure all HSEQ/QC spares are always available at the site so that operations do not violate HSEQ/QC
Degree in HSE or equivalent.
Years of Experience:
• 3 years’ Experience in Aviation operations
• Aware of airport operations, Aviation standards
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Intermediate Accounting Skills.
• Computer skills – Word. Excel, PowerPoint
• Must possess a local HGV driving license
Jobs in Oman
Abraj Energy Jobs
Toco Oman Vacancies
Apply for more jobs
- Petroleum Development Oman Jobs (PDO) 2023 Vacancies
- Petrofac Job Vacancy 2023 | Petrofac Careers Worldwide
- Oman Oil Marketing Company Vacancy 2023
- Asyad Group Careers 2023 | Jobs in Oman
- OQ8 Jobs 2023 | Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Oman