SASREF Jobs & Careers.Are you looking job in SASREF is a Saudi company wholly-owned by Saudi Aramco. The refinery is located in Jubail Industrial city. The refinery processes crude oil into petroleum products for both local and international markets. The production capacity of the refinery is 305,000 barrels per day. The main products are liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), naphtha, kerosene, diesel, fuel oil and sulfur. The refinery employs more than 700 employees, and we are proud that the majority of them are Saudis. We are contributing effectively to be socially and economically responsible.
• Company/Organization: Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 1 to 2 Years
Location: Jubail, SA
Job Purpose: Execute field operational activities in a safe and efficient manner to support the manufacture of products to specifications.
- Perform operational activities to support the efficient receipt and preparation of feedstocks for the process units.
- Perform routine operational field activities to support the achievement of production targets.
- Perform operational field activities during Start-Up/Shut-Down and process upsets to minimize plant disruption.
- Assist in the preparation of equipment and work-site to support efficient execution of maintenance activities.
- Execute operational activities during SD/TA to support plant and equipment reliability.
- Execute Basic Equipment care activities during the shift to support equipment reliability
- Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with SASREF policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
- Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions – thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
- Always comply with the SASREF HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
- Performance Indicators:
- No personal injury or injury to a third party.
- No WPS or PSM incident caused.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in chemical engineering technology or equivalent.
Location: Jubail, SA
The Financial Analyst provides financial and analytical support to accounting or treasury processes. Operates financial or treasury process and procedures
- Performs accurate financial transactions in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and approved accounting standards.
- Prepares financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits.
- Analyses financial transactions and provides findings as appropriate. Communicates with appropriate internal or external parties to understand and clarify major findings or variances.
- Performs special assignments / projects to improve finance process enhancement, efficiency and performance.
- Continues improvement of knowledge related to financial reporting, regulations and standards.
- Maintains and develops various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all in Finance.
- To handle monthly financial close including journal posting, run depreciation etc.
- To handle annual statutory and GAB audits.
- To prepare annual statutory audited financial statements.
- To manage assets accounting including capitalization, physical verification, disposal/retirement etc
- To manage sundry billing and customers.
- Financial Modelling
- MIS & ERP
- Financial Certification (e.g. CFA, CPA, CMA, CTP)
- Workplace Safety
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Work
- Interpersonal Skills
. Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in accounting / finance (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience